Saturday, December 19, 2009

An awful thought that I'm proud of

One day I was standing in the ca campus 5th floor balcony or sit-out and was watching a group of workers talking to each other on the roadside. I don't know what happened, all of a sudden all the workers started to run towards the compound wall of ca. For some reason I was terrified as it reminded me of the terrorists attack on Taj Hotel and Oberoi Trident in Mumbai and I was shocked as I presumed that these guys were about to attack ca. While I was still being shocked, the workers stopped as if someone pulled them from the back and soon I realized that these guys were having fun after a day's work just to cheer up themselves.

After I came out of my hallucination I laughed at myself and thought what if a terrorist group as matter of fact any anti-social group attack a software company in the same way. This very thought reminded of a line from "The Dark Knight".

Do you wanna know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the little emotions. You see, in their last moments people show you who they really are.

I was the little repugnant of myself for being anti-social in theory. That being said, each and every director who deals with anti-social subjects would think in the same way and I was mighty proud of this awful thought.

If I make a movie on this I'd adopt "Spy Game" narration style.

No comments:

Post a Comment